Whether you need a wide angle lens to cover enclosed spaces like elevators or a higher millimeter lens for longer distances in open spaces like parking lots, C400 comes with two different lens versions to better suit your security needs.
- 3MP Ultra-High Definition: The VIGI C400 camera comes with 3MP–more than enough pixels to pick up some of the more discrete details.
- 2.8/4mm Lens: Whether you need a wide angle lens to cover enclosed spaces or a higher millimeter lens for longer distances in open spaces, C400 comes with two different lens versions to better suit your security needs.
- Smart Detection (motion detection, area intrusion, line-crossing, video tampering): Receive notifications and check feeds when someone crosses a boundary, enters an area you've set, or obstructs the camera.
- Smart IR: Keeps objects from being under-rendered when far away or overexposed when close to camera at night.
- WDR: Adjusts for lighting contrast to minimize shadowing effects and renders images true to life.
- 3D DNR: Removes abnormal pixelation to provide clearer video and eliminate distortion.
- Night Vision: A robust night vision system ensures your camera performs well in low light conditions and records what's happening for future inspection.
- H.265+: Without using any extra bandwidth, your cameras transmit compressed crystal-clear video to save disk space, ease network loads, and reduce monitoring costs without sacrificing image quality.
- PoE/12V DC: Two power supply ways not only give you more convenience but also make your wiring remarkably easy.
- VIGI App: Manage your security from the palm of your hand with the VIGI app.
|Security||Password Protection, HTTPS Encryption, IP Address Filter, Digest Authentication|
|Protocol||TCP/IP, UDP, ICMP, HTTP, HTTPS, DHCP, DNS, RTSP, NTP, UPnP UDP, SSL/TLS|
|Simultaneous Live View||4 Main Streams & 3 Sub-Streams,
or 3 Main Streams & 5 Sub-Streams
|Package Contents||VIGI Network Camera
Quick Start Guide
Screws and Anchors
|Certifications||CE, FCC, RCM, BSMI, VCCI, RoHS|
|Dimensions( H X W X D )||123 × 123 × 83 mm|
|General Features||Two Streams, Mirror, Privacy Masks, Password Reset via E-mail, HTTP Listening|
|Power Requirements||12V DC ± 5%, 5.5mm Coaxial Power Plug
PoE (802.3af/at, class 0)
|Image Sensor||1/2.7” Progressive Scan CMOS|
|Lens||4 mm / 2.8 mm|
|Aperture||4 mm: F2.4
2.8 mm: F2.0
|Viewing Angle||4 mm, horizontal FOV: 92°, vertical FOV: 48°, diagonal FOV: 114°
2.8 mm, horizontal FOV: 105°, vertical FOV: 56°, diagonal FOV: 125°
|Day/Night Mechanism||IR Cut Filter|
|IR Working Distance||30m|
|Minimum Illumination||Color: 0.1 Lux@F2.0; 0 Lux with IR|
|Pan/Tilt Range||Pan: 0° to 360°, Tilt: 0° to 85°, Rotate: 0° to 360°|
|Digital Noise Reduction||3D DNR|
|Video Compression||Main stream: H.265/H.264
|Frame Rate & Resolutions||Frame Rate: 1fps, 5fps, 10fps, 15fps, 20fps, 25fps, 30fps
Resolution: 2304x1296, 2048x1280, 1920x1080, 1280x720, 704x576, 640x480, 352x288, 320x240
|Image Settings||Mirror, Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, Sharpness, Exposure, WDR, White Balance Adjustable by Client Software|
|Image Enhancement||BLC/3D DNR/Prevent Overexposure to Infrared Light|
|Video Bit Rate||64 Kbps to 6 Mbps|
|Smart Event||Area Intrusion Detection, Line-Crossing Detection|
|Basic Event||Motion Detection, Video Tampering Detection, Exception ( illegal login)|
|Linkage Method||Trigger Notification: ONVIF, HTTPS|
|Region of Interest||1 Region|
|Network Interface||1 RJ45 10/100M Self-Adaptive Ethernet Port|